Monday, April 7, 2014

Our 20 day road trip to Florida and back.

Here we are leaving the first day. Starting out on our 4289.79 kilometer one way drive. I love road trips, you get to see such pretty country, lots of different types of scenery. Gives a person lots of time to think, ponder, and relax away from all the busyness of life.  Some of our best times were on road trips. 

I love this picture the clouds are amazing, the sky is so blue I love it. 

The first bridge we came across as we made the journey down south. 

This is the second bridge we saw as we continued our journey. I forgot to take pictures as we traveled there were long days and we ended up very tired and I would forget to take pictures.  So I will try to do better as we continue on this journey.

This picture is off the deck of our cruise ship.  Look at the color of that ocean. It was nice to walk the deck and take some pictures before we began our journey. 
The view from the other side of the ship.  I love the color of the ocean the weather is amazing nice and warm and I love the moisture in the air. I live in such a dry place that I enjoy the moisture in the air.  I know that not everyone loves being in a space that has humidity in it, but I love it. 


Every day a different type of towels was left on our beds buy those that came into look after the cleaning.  They are so amazing and cut it was great to see them everyday. 
Here are two more of the amazing creations made out of towels. One is a monkey and the other is a turtle you can't see him very well.

Not the best view when we came into the port after the cruise, but loving the sun and the warm weather. 

More of the port after the cruise from the food deck as I waited for my turn to get off and go through customs. It was an enjoyable morning siting and enjoying the weather. 

I love the views in Florida, look at all of the water, the clear skies and sun. If you can't tell I love the sun.  I can't be out in it for very long as I have very fair skin. But a little at a time works wonders for me.  And sun every day is a great thing. 

View of the Cruise ship that was in port beside us when we docked. 
This is the condo that we stayed at just outside of Disney World.  I loved it comfy beds, a kitchen to cook in so we didn't have to eat out every meal. A balcony to sit on and enjoy the weather, from the balcony you can see the pool and through the trees you can see the other condos.

Took a picture of the lamp as I like how shape of the base part.  

Sea World

The entrance of  Sea World in Orlando Florida has great flowers growing lots of color and very beautiful. The roller coaster in the top left was something that you could ride on and at the bottom you end up getting wet. Flamingo's and other animals to see, A water fall next to the roller coaster. The Bottom left picture is part of the dolphin show. 











Dolphins 

More Dolphins

More Dolphins





This is the seal and walrus show.

There is a Seal standing by the man at the side of the water.



Seals doing there part of the show.



You can see the tail of the whale at this show. 

Loving the view as we go down road. It was amazing to see the tree lined highways.

More of the tree lined highways.

The view as we go across the river to New Orleans.


More of the river as we head to New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment