Friday, July 20, 2012

Baby Shower


THE BABY SHOWER FOR LILAH

Okay I haven't kept up with this like I wanted.  So there may be lots to post today.  First I have the baby shower for Lilah Neilson here are some picks of the night it was lots of fun and had great talks with family before my big trip.  July 11, 2012

Look at all of these amazing women that are working hard to get things set up for the shower. The first one you see is Kayla, Nola and Aunt Nardene and Kayleen these ladies are amazing and working diligently to get everything ready for the shower.  It is fun to see how each family works just a little bit differently than another.


These amazing ladies are here for support and of course to hold that new baby.  Isn't that want baby showers are all about is holding that baby.  Love watching everyone enjoy taking turns holding Lilah.

These two amazing women are my favorite ones on the left is my MOM and on the right my Aunt Melodie good times with lots of talking and plotting what will they be upto next. It is good to catch up with family and friends. 
I love seeing the finished product of all the talents and help of family and friends.  The items on the table were for a game that we played, each item was shown and we were to guess the cost of the item. It was so much fun guessing the prices of things and at the end we were told how much Lilah weights.


I hope everyone had a great time I did.  Lots of catching up, visiting, and lots of laughs.  Enjoy the pictures everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment